Baby Dove's #RealMomsDay Giveaway!

WIN amazing prizes from Baby Dove and theAsianparent! IMPORTANT: This contest is open to all theAsianparent PH app users and to pregnant moms and moms with babies that are 0-4 years old. Please go here to register: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/baby-doves-realmomsday-giveaway/1035 HOW TO JOIN: 1. Like our Facebook and Instagram 2. Like the official Facebook of @BabyDoveph 3. Heart/love react to this official post. 4.Sign up on Baby Dove’s #RealMomsVillage by chatting Baby Dove PH on FB Messenger 5. Post a screenshot of your chat then tag @BabyDove and @TheAsianparent_ph 6. Winners will be announced on May 24. Happy Mother's Day!

Baby Dove's #RealMomsDay Giveaway!
363 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
TapFluencer

@BabyDove @theAsianparent_ph i've been using baby dove sensitive for my 1st born and baby dove moisturizer for my youngest. love this so much 😍😍😍😍

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
VIP Member

@BabyDove @TheAsianparent_ph Done❀️Hoping na mapili para sa baby ko po na mejo sensitive ang skinπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Goodluck po saten mga mommyπŸ₯°

Post reply image
VIP Member

@Baby Dove @TheAsianparent_ph sana mapili po ako para may magamit si baby paglabas niya sa june 😊 thank you and God bless us all mommies πŸ˜‡

Post reply image
VIP Member

Hope to win πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ done all mechanics . Sana plaring mpili para sa upcoming princess ko 😍😍😍😍 #@babydove #@theasianparent_ph

Post reply image

BabyDove & TheAsianparent_ph Hoping to win! πŸ™ paubos na ung Baby dove sensitive wash and lotion ni bunso πŸ˜„πŸ™‚πŸ™ Thank you!

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
VIP Member

@Baby Dove @TheAsianparent_ph sana mapili po ako para may magamit si baby paglabas niya sa june 😊 thank you and God bless us.

Post reply image
VIP Member

@BabyDove @TheAsianparent_ph Goodluck to all the mommies who will participate β™₯️ happy tappy mothers day ❣️❣️❣️

Post reply image
VIP Member

Done😁@BabyDove @theAsianparent_ph #RealMomsDay Giveaway Happy and Blessed mother's day everyone πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸ’β€οΈπŸŽ‚

Post reply image
VIP Member

@BabyDove @TheAsianparent_ph sana mapili po ako para may magamit si baby ko paglabas niya 😊 thank you and God bless us.

Post reply image

@BabyDove @theAsianparent_ph Hoping manalo for my new baby and for my toddler. EDD June 9, 2021 Thank you and God Bless :)

Post reply image