Baby Dove's #RealMomsDay Giveaway!

WIN amazing prizes from Baby Dove and theAsianparent! IMPORTANT: This contest is open to all theAsianparent PH app users and to pregnant moms and moms with babies that are 0-4 years old. Please go here to register: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/baby-doves-realmomsday-giveaway/1035 HOW TO JOIN: 1. Like our Facebook and Instagram 2. Like the official Facebook of @BabyDoveph 3. Heart/love react to this official post. 4.Sign up on Baby Dove’s #RealMomsVillage by chatting Baby Dove PH on FB Messenger 5. Post a screenshot of your chat then tag @BabyDove and @TheAsianparent_ph 6. Winners will be announced on May 24. Happy Mother's Day!

Baby Dove's #RealMomsDay Giveaway!
363 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

@BabyDove @TheAsianparent_ph My baby is using dove baby products that's why when I saw this contest I did not hesitate to join. All the dove baby products that we're using are gentle on my baby's skin. I am a breastfeeding mom, this also helps me clean my body and I'm 100% sure that this is safe for me and my baby. I would like to be one of the lucky winners. Thank you and may you continue to help moms like me.

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
VIP Member

@BabyDove @TheAsianparent_ph Baby Dove products is one of my trusted products I used it over a years I love the smell and how it moisturized the skin of my niece and my baby sister and now I'am soon to be a mom, I would choose the Baby Dove for my baby. and I would like to thank @Asianparent_ph for the support and advices from all the mommies when I need help they always there to help ❤️

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

@BabyDove @TheAsianparent_ph Done signing up☺️ I've been using Asianparent app ever since my pregnancy days upto now, it's still my best app ever for tracking my baby's growth and needs. And now with Dove products😍 will surely make my baby's skin so soft and moisture. Super bango pa☺️ fb name: emrys martinez ig account: chanjie_0711

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
VIP Member

@BabyDove @AsianParents_Ph Praying and hoping to win this time for my daughter. She's 3 months old now. I'm looking forward and excited about your products. I am user of dove soap for adult but for the baby I haven't try. Happy Mother's day to all beautiful and Hero Momma's out there. You all rocks!! Salute!! ❤️🌹🌹

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
VIP Member

Done like, follow and chat the @BabyDove @TheAsianparent_ph. Hoping to win these giveaway #RealmomsDay and #Babydove #TheAsianparent_ph for my turning to 3 years old baby and my incoming baby in august. godbless po! and stay safe❤️😘

Post reply image
VIP Member

@BabyDove @AsianParents_ph Hoping to win for my baby. She use Baby Dove and her skin is super smooth. I'm excited to contunie using your product for my baby Happy Mother's Day to mommies out there 😍🥰

Post reply image

Already joined and chat @babydoveph last april to join the real mom's village because my two kids (2yrs old and 4months) are baby dove user since birth.. Hope to win.. thanks @BabyDove @TheAsianparent_ph

Post reply image
VIP Member

DONE po 🙏 hoping to win po for my Baby Dove daughters 👩‍👧‍👧. Posted on FB & IG 💙 Baby Dove 💙 theAsianparent Philippines #RealMoms, Happy #RealMomsDay! 💐💋

Post reply image
VIP Member

#RealMoms Happy #RealMomsDay 💐from #RealMomsVillage. There are no perfect moms, only real moms! Cheers on raising happy and healthy kids 😍 @BabyDove @TheAsianparent_ph

Post reply image
VIP Member

Hoping and Praying to win this time for my Son🙏🏻 This is really a big help and a big savings if ever na manalo kami. Anyways, Happy Mothers Day to all of us. ❤️

Post reply image