What do you think about you or your husband having close friends of the opposite sex?

52 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Having close friends from the opposite sex is fine with me as long as they don't have unusual activities and meet ups that could cause problems between you and your spouse. Being too close could mean spending more time with the friend than with the family, sometimes. And we don't want this to happen.

Magbasa pa

For me kasi okay lang and it's not an issue. May tiwala naman ako sa kanya, and alam kong alam niya yung consequences pag nagloko siya. Hindi rin kasi ako selosa kaya siguro hindi siya nagtatago sa akin kung sino man kasama niya, kahit babae or lalaki man ito.

It's okay with me as long as hindi na dadating sa point na ikukumpara nya ako sa mga close friends nyang babae at kapag may issues kami, duon sya mag-oopen up sa close friends nyang babae. Seriously, kapag dumating sa puntong ganon, nakaka-offend talaga.

Never ko nakita ang asawa ko na makipag friends sa mga girls kahit di ko sinasabi na wag. Sporty kase sya e, kaya puro lalake ang mga kabigan nya. After naman ng ractice or game, direcho uwi lang sya kase ayaw din nya ng mga gimik gimik sa bars at inuman.

My husband and I agreed not to have "close friends" of the opposite sex. We still have friends/barkada but we don't go out alone or confide personal/marital problems with them. Not because we are corny/KJ, but we want to build hedges on our marriage.

buti pa kau. no issue yan. sakin mas may issue pa yung biyenan ko kpag nakkipagusap ako sa mga dati kng friends. lalo na kpag lalaki. masyado silang conservative na wala sa lugar. tipong bawal ka makipag-usap sa mga dati mong friends lalo na kng boy.

Having friends from the opposite sex is okay with us. However, too close is not something we would allow or we risk falling into unnecessary temptation. Boundaries should be set and deliberately talked about.

It's okay as long as my husband know his boundaries and limits. If he needs comfort and someone to talk to or unwind it should be me he should go to first because I'm his life partner. ^

It's ok to have friends with the opposite sex because I, myself, have guy friends too. You just have to know your limitations and of course don't forget to respect yourself and your partner,

VIP Member

Okay lang naman, BUT if he spends too much time with her, chatting with her most of the time or nanlilibre na or sya na lang napag uusapan namin palagi then its a No No na..