What are the benefits of positive parenting? How do I start with it with my 6-month-old?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've read somewhere that positive parenting is recognizing that there will be ups and downs and it's very important that we imbibe positive vibes in the household. If the parents are joyful and relaxed, children will also mirror those sentiments, and the entire household is more harmonious. It's a good idea to start with your 6-month old because as babies and children grow, they go through natural stages of development and attachment to their parent. You might be interested in joining the Facebook page for Positive Parenting in the Philippines as well for more tips and ideas https://www.facebook.com/positiveparentingph/

Read more

Positive parenting has many many benefits, and is a great way to yield great results. Honestly, I think 6-months-old is perfectly acceptable age to start implementing positive parenting techniques. The benefits of positive parenting are too many list, but just know that at that age, it can really foster developmental benefits galore!

Read more