PROUD BAKUNANAY ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’š

We were lucky enough to complete Elise's early childhood vaccines before the pandemic happened. But it doesn't mean that we no longer need to get her vaccinated after that. Bcos of the pandemic we got scared to go outside and scared to visit the hospitals but we still tried to keep up bcos we know how important her other vaccines are like the annual flu and booster shots that she needs. ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง I wouldn't know anything about it and how important it is if I didn't join TEAM BAKUNANAY on Facebook. I am glad that this community helped me get the right information I need about my daughter's vaccines. If you are a first-time mom like me, who needs help and guidance when it comes to your child's vaccine, I am inviting you to become a BakuNanay too, where you can learn from the experts and get only the precise information about vaccines. Also, you can gain a lot of pro-vaccine mom friends too! Make sure to answer the membership questions mommy! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงก @theasianparent_ph @vipparentsph #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccineWorkForAll

PROUD BAKUNANAY ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’š
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

hooray..ganda ng smile ni Elise โค๏ธโค๏ธ