REVIEW FOR KL Tan Clinic & Surgery for Women(former Thomson Women's Clinic Toa Payoh)

Wanted to recommend my Gynae Dr. Tan Kai Lit, for taking care of me from the start of my pregnancy until my post delivery healing. Dr. Tan is a caring and passionate doctor, he always answer your question and give direct answer. There was a time i was hospitalized during my pregnancy, and Dr. Tan is always checking on me and promptly answering my msgs. He delivered my healthy boy via Emergency C-Sect as i was having fetal distress while pushing for an hour. Glad i was in the right hands and he decides quickly for my baby to be delivered safely. To all the mom to be or planning to be a mom, looking for gynae, I recommend you visit Dr. Tan KL clinic. His new clinic is at Thomson Medical Center 06-05 (it was formerly Thomson Women's Clinic @Toa Payoh). His staff are all amazing and will treat you as a family. Feeling comfortable in every visit. #pregnancy #momcommunity #firstbaby #1stimemom #sgmummies

REVIEW FOR KL Tan Clinic & Surgery for Women(former Thomson Women's Clinic Toa Payoh)
12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻