My #VIPParentsStory

Becoming a full-time mom and staying at home made me search for a platform that will help me with my motherhood journey and a support system as well. It's where I discovered about the app of @theasianparent_ph which has a baby tracker and some useful articles about parenting. Along the way, I became one of the founding member of their VIP Parents and started to do campaigns and attended their first ever event where I got to meet @frannywanny @candiceventuranza & other fellow moms with the same advocacy of sharing our motherhood journey & spreading awareness through our social media platforms. I never thought that by joining the #VIPParents will help me in building my career as a content creator where I share relevant content through their campaigns and webinars. Aside from that, I was able to earn extra income during the pandemic by joining VIPP paid campaigns which really helps us in a way financially. Fast forward to now, I'm still part of the VIPP and became one of their ambassador as #BakuNanay and it's one of the best campaign I'm part with because it's in line with the advocacy I want to impart to other parents as well. I encourage you to join the VIPP of theAsianparent community with opportunities to learn and earn. #theAsianParentPH #VIPParentsPH

My #VIPParentsStory
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

nice story