Until what age is it okay for brothers and sisters to bathe together?
Until what age is it okay for brothers and sisters to bathe together?
Voice your Opinion
Never
3 years old
5 years old
7 years old
Other (share in comments!)

2189 responses

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think its ok until they start really noticing differences or if one of them becomes uncomfortable and requests their own bath. I only have boys who bathe together. My oldest is 3. He knows gender differences but isnt concerned. He still runs into the bathroom when im changing cause the door dosent lock. He does not even care in nude. Sometimes he'll ask who has a winky like if his dad n brother do. I say yes and he asks if mommy does and I say no I have a jay jay the less coarse term I felt. I don't want him to grow up thinking womens bodies are shameful and know what a real womans body looks like. When he starts getting uncomfortable ill make sure to cover up. He does tell me put on pants before I cuddle with him in bed cause I sometimes fall asleep in panties. Ive given him the dont let people touch your privates and nobody sees tnem except mommy n daddy. Every child reachez the naked people is gross stage but I dont see a problem with it if the kids are ok with jt

Read more

3 years old I would say is the best age to bathe them separately. Of course, swimming together in the pool is a different thing.

VIP Member

anytime depending on them.. someone will be too shy to join their siblings when they take a bath..

I think 3 to 4 years old. Actually it depends on the family practise and believes

They shouldn't bath together so that they will understand that their body is private

When they tell me otherwise 🤔 x

TapFluencer

have boys who still

2 years old for me

For me, never.

VIP Member

3 years old