Ask the Expert: unconscious emotional traumatising

We hope everyone has been safe and well, during this period ? . For this Ask the Expert Session, the topic will be about 'How normal Asian parenting habits can inflict long term issues on children'. . Our Expert, Christine Wong: Founder &; Principal PsychoTrauma Coach for Rhemaworks International Pte Ltd, will be answering your questions all about asian parenting habits and cabin fever. . Don't forget to leave your questions in your comments section for Christine to answer!

Ask the Expert: unconscious emotional traumatising
20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How can parents heal from their emotional wounds?

4y ago

In order to heal from the wounds, you must first have a way to identify the root source of the wounds. The first step is to become aware of what has happened to you during your childhood and it can be as early as upon conception and wombtime. Through our conscious memory, it is not possible to trace till that early stage. I do have a method to support this self discovery process. You can inquire more in a consultation with me through my website :www.christinewong.sg When you identity the root source of this wound, there must be an ability to almost reexpereince- not relive the emotions and facts of the event. To be able to come into contact with the very suppressed emotions can support you to heal the wound effectively. This is the fastest way.