A mother's confession for choosing to abort or not (take time to read)

T'was a hell decision i made, i want my child to feel the love and to see the wonderful world but my bf doesnt want to, i love him but i love my baby more than my life, but there are some instances and circumstances that cannot do some progress. So i chose to abort my child but when that time comes i will pray for him/her everyday telling him/her how much i love him/her, i know there is a lot of moms here to shout at me, scolding me, telling bad words throwing in me, a lot of judgements coming through, families and neighbours who are very furious and judgement all the way in, asking for god's guidance and wisdom to conquer this obstacles and struggles, i know that God will understand my reason and God knows how much i love my baby, i will pray for you always and taking care of you here in my tummy is the best experience i've ever had, you are wonderful and very strong baby, i loveyou always, praying is the best key for forgiveness. Please forgive me for i have sin, i will always remember you my eldest baby, you are my panganay ehh, even if i dont know your gender i feel you are girl so i will name you angel because you will remain in my heart and in my mind, iloveyou my beautiful angel coming from above, my love for you is unconditional if i had a time travel i will switch my life into a wonderful family and a wonderful world that no one will judge you, us, bcoz being s teenage mom w/o a parents guidance is a hard choice, i will miss you baby ko, my angel, my princess. Iloveyou.

49 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Miss, go to church and pray. Tell god your problem not in this kind of platform wherein you will be judge by others. Walang makakatulong sayo dito kundi sarili mo, you might be looking for sympathy or justification from others sa balak mong gawin but instead alam mo ask God’s guidance, wisdom and read the bible and I’m sure you will be amazed sa isasagot niya sayo. Depression is a matter of choice on how you will face it. Just think it this way, meron other side sa mundong ito na mas worst pa sa pinoproblema mo yung tipong life and death situation ang problema and possible na mas bata pa sayo but they are still greatful instead na madepress sila..:) just think that logic ok. Pagisipan mong maigi.

Magbasa pa