A mother's confession for choosing to abort or not (take time to read)

T'was a hell decision i made, i want my child to feel the love and to see the wonderful world but my bf doesnt want to, i love him but i love my baby more than my life, but there are some instances and circumstances that cannot do some progress. So i chose to abort my child but when that time comes i will pray for him/her everyday telling him/her how much i love him/her, i know there is a lot of moms here to shout at me, scolding me, telling bad words throwing in me, a lot of judgements coming through, families and neighbours who are very furious and judgement all the way in, asking for god's guidance and wisdom to conquer this obstacles and struggles, i know that God will understand my reason and God knows how much i love my baby, i will pray for you always and taking care of you here in my tummy is the best experience i've ever had, you are wonderful and very strong baby, i loveyou always, praying is the best key for forgiveness. Please forgive me for i have sin, i will always remember you my eldest baby, you are my panganay ehh, even if i dont know your gender i feel you are girl so i will name you angel because you will remain in my heart and in my mind, iloveyou my beautiful angel coming from above, my love for you is unconditional if i had a time travel i will switch my life into a wonderful family and a wonderful world that no one will judge you, us, bcoz being s teenage mom w/o a parents guidance is a hard choice, i will miss you baby ko, my angel, my princess. Iloveyou.

49 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Im not going to judge you ah. Been there in that situation pero hope you read this. I have a family na compose lang ng family tree. I got raped. I got bullied. My first baby doesn't want my boyfriend, nagka miscarriage ako dahil sa stress ko sa boyfriend ko. And until now puro masasakit na salita naririnig ko. Ive been label here sa house namin as malandi.. And i never thought of telling them kung ano nangyare saken. All those things nangyare in just one year (2019). I prayed to God bakit? For all i know im just a woman with an innocent mind. I never thought of grudge against my family neither sa nambully saken. Ff. Now i met my husband. Sinabi ko lahat sa kanya. Im a broken glass so please bear with me sa lahat ng flaws na makikita mo and then tinanggap nya ako ng buo. Thanking God right now na nameet ko sya. This year 2020 manganganak na ako. And were expecting a baby boy. Nung una ko malaman na buntis ako alam ko na madaming masasakit na salita ang makukuha ko sa mga taong nakapaligid saken. And thats okay with me. The time na nagpa ultrasound ako naiyak ako kasi nakita ko heartbeat nya. Sobrang na touch ako (although i have in my mind na ipalaglag ko na lang sya but looking back to the time na nagka miscarriage ako sabi ko sa sarili ko i want to be a mum. Yung magkaroon ng fruitful na family ang buuuin ko na. And God is great kasi yung husband ko super bait. Ps. Sana mag lighten pa isip mo. Kasi once na makita mo na heartbeat nya and dumating sa point na nararamdaman mo na gumagalaw sya sa tummy mo, it was a great feeling.

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Dont worry sis. Keep on praying promise God is good. 💖 He knows us better than ourselves.. ❤️❤️ And trust him.