Acid Reflux!

Any tips to keep acid reflux at Bay? I'm at 31 weeks and the burning feeling up my throat kept making me throw up ? would love to know if any of you mummies manage to counter this. Thanks

58 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dapat yung pagkain pa konti konti lang at mga 5 beses. Para d magutom. Kasi mas mataas talaga sa acid kapag buntis. Tapos more on saging. Na search ko na to sa YouTube Kay Dr. Ong It helps a lot.

VIP Member

Smaller meals, lots of water, taking a 10-15 min walk after every meal and yes, Gaviscon - my saviours from acid reflux!

Avoid oily & fatty foods also For me very effective is my USANA BIOMEGA, it's concentrated fish oil which after i take, im going to burp & never experience heart burn again

same here! doc prescribed Gaviscon and tips, which is low fat non spicy food small portion and.... a little bit of orange juice after meal! surprisingly it worked

mine is bad too. i get tums from CVS or any pharmacy that's avaialable close to you. it really helps me with the heart burn try it. i hope you feel good..

I try to keep spicy food at minimal and drink milk whnever im having acid reflux. Dr gave gaviscon but doesnt really work for me tho

Yes po. ang advice ng doctor is to drink half hot and half cold water para kumalma yung tyan and super effective sya mom.

VIP Member

Try avoid those food that triggers your acid reflux which can be soda or anything acidic fruits. And most importantly, eat slowly.

I ate gaviscon. I suffer frm acid reflux too.. tried milk n everything else but it still made me throw up. Gaviscon is my saviour!

VIP Member

31 weeks too! experiencing this too. so hard to sleep at night because of acid reflux. tho my OB gave me meds for my heartburn.