#FAMHEALTHY #SANOFIACTS WEBINAR NOW!

That's a YES sign that I'm making! A big YES to the upcoming Sanofi FAMHEALTHY FB Live session this coming Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 6PM. The topic that will be discussed is very timely. With the rainy season just around the corner, we must be mindful that it may cause common stomach illnesses for our kids which includes amoebiasis, food poisoning, etc. Hosted by Dr. Geraldine Zamora with guest pedieatrician, Dr. Katrina Florcruz, "FAMHEALTHY Rainy Day Tummy Care" will definitely inform us parents what these illnesses are, what to do and what to give our children to make them better and what the preventive measures are. Hope you can join us and share the love by inviting your friends to watch this! I will be hosting a watch party on my FB page so I hope to see you there! #SanofiActs #FAMHEALTHY #Sanofi #theAsianParentPHLive #theasianparentph #mamagsharesthelove #mombloggerph #momblogger #blogger #influencerph #influencer #mombassador #kidsofinstagram #tummyache #rainyseason #amoebiasis #foodpoisoning #healthy #kidshealth #tummycare

#FAMHEALTHY #SANOFIACTS WEBINAR NOW!
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
TapFluencer

thanks for watching! 💙❤️