Power hug mommies!

TAP MOMS, HINDI KA NAG-IISA! We all know na hindi madali ang pregnancy journey ng bawat moms. Still, marami pa rin ang insensitive sa usaping ito. Pagkakataon mo na ito para magbigay ng message sa mga moms na nakaranas ng discrimination or insult sa kanilang baby! #TAPMomCares

Power hug mommies!
32 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

first thing, i am not anti on breastfeeding, kung tutuusin i want my baby to nourish on breastmilk, but mine was capable enough to have on my baby, i did my best latch fully for her, but i wasnt, kulang na kulang, she will irritate everytime i do breastfeeding cause it wasnt enough, so i fed her a formula milk,, but specialized milk, then everytime they asked me whats her milk, i tell them that it was formula, like they will be shocked and said, dapat breastmilk para iwas sakit, dapat breaskmilk, stop stereotyping any moms out there, dahil iba iba ang pagpapalaki sa bata.

Magbasa pa
3y ago

SHUT UP ANON. There are really moms out there who can't produce enough breastmilk and that's OKAY. Stop pressuring them to produce because that will add more to the stress. Saying formula-fed babies will not be healthy is arrogance. You're too conceited.