How often do you go on staycations with your family?
How often do you go on staycations with your family?
Voice your Opinion
Once a year
Twice a year
Three or more times in year
We don't go on staycations

725 responses

41 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I went on my first staycation with a friend 28 months ago. (Who's counting!). She flew from Melbourne to Singapore and made me take a mini break as she was concerned about how busy I'd been with work. It was life-changing. Hubby and I started tacking mini breaks to the end my my business trips, including when I was pregnant. We now have an almost 18 month old who keeps us very busy (I'm the sole breadwinner whilst hubby takes care of bub). A staycation would definitely do us a world of good especially as we can't travel due to Covid. (Was hoping to try and arrange one for my birthday today, but things got too hectic :(). I see that Asian Parent has a partnership with One Farrer. I used to stay at One Farrer when I was travelling to Singapore for work and still living in Melbourne. It's a fantastic hotel and would be perfect for a staycation: neat rooms, fantastic pool, great facilities and services (including a fabulous spa), and a vibrant location to boot

Read more
VIP Member

We prefer to spend on short holiday like msia, Batam. Still cheaper than staycation in SH

4y ago

Batam better

Once in a while. It’s fun but I would rather save the money and go overseas.

We try to go for at least twice a year depending on the holiday calendar

Not every year, but hoping to go on one soon, after the COVID-19....

We definitely go once a year. We try to plan for more if feasible

I would like to, but my husband prefers to go overseas.

would love to, but my hubby prefers travelling out.

Rather spend it on travelling to nearby countries.

Now we have got a chance to go on staycation!