Healthy foods and vaccines

Sab is not a picky eater. Mapagulay man, prutas o karne lahat kinakaen nya. Lalo sa prutas. She really love fruits. One of her favorite is apple☺️ So what I did, I put 3 different fruits in front of her and let her choose if what fruit she will be if she will become a fruit, at dahil nga fave nya ang apple, yun ang una nyang kinuha at sinubo agad 😁 Since nagstart kumaen si Sab, I trained her to eat healthy foods like vegetables and fruits to keep her healthy and strong. But aside from teaching her to eat healthy foods, I assured that she has all the vaccines she needed to protect her from any viruses and diseases. Keeping our kids healthy and strong by giving them healthy food is not enough, but by giving them the vaccines that they need will give them added protection from different kinds of virus and diseases. That's why I invite you all, my co-mommies to join the Bakunation Community. Let's build a community that fight false informations against vaccines and let's spread the importance of getting vaccinated. https://ph.theasianparent.com/category/building-a-bakunation @theasianparent_ph @viparentsph @sanofi.ph #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianparentPH #VIParentsPH

Healthy foods and vaccines
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

thanks for sharing mommy