Thumb up confinement nanny (Hor Yoke Chen)

This review was not requested by my nanny. I personally want to write a good review for her as I find her deserving to be praised. First time mum and i was so lucky to engaged “Qing Jie” (Hor Yoke Chen) !! Initially, I was very worried as I google quite a lot of forum reviews until I saw a review at sg motherhood that someone recommended her. so I decided to give it a try and contacted her. She sound very friendly and mostly of the months was fully booked. fortunately, during my EDD month she was available. Character wise she is very friendly, humble and easy going. She likes to sing and chit chat with my baby. She is not very restricted type of nanny that will want you to follow the traditional type. she is more on half modern and traditional. If anything you don’t like she will respect your decision but she will encourage you to try if is benefit for your health. For cooking part, it was fantastic !!! I love her fish bone soup the most!! She will cook some share to my hubby too.. we alway praise her cooking really healthy and tasty. thumb up!! She is also very hygienic she will wore her personal apron and head cap before cooking. She make sure she clean the kitchen and washed all the dishes before she went to sleep. My kitchen is always clean and neat. What worry me the most is feeding part as I worry if my nanny was lazy and over feed or feed too less to my baby. Thankfully she is very particular about feeding and she will record down baby drinking amount and timing on her personal paper chart. She is also very encouraging on breastfeeding if you have milk supply, she will warm and feed breast milk first then add on formula milk if baby not enough which is more troublesome but she did this every feeding. She also encourage latch on and teach you how to let baby latch in a proper way but if you unwell or uncomfortable and do not want yo latch on she will respect you too. She is very patient to baby she feed slowly and burp baby in between. Overall how she handle baby is really professionals like a baby whisperer she know what exactly baby want! If you have any questions like you like to know food recipes or any techniques on handle baby she is very generous to teach and share will all the information to you. You can see she work with passion and she really love baby. 很有爱心。 If you looking for trustworthy confinement nanny you may WhatsApp her at 9391 0120❤️❤️ From Hougang mummy Singapore

Thumb up confinement nanny (Hor Yoke Chen)
 profile icon
Write a reply
Be the first to reply