Trying to get pregnant

My period end on the 7 day. So i try the ovulation strip in the morning till now day 11 and it shows negative. Feel sad . Last month i just randomly try to test the ovulation strip on day 15 it was positive but i did the deed day 16 but i was kinda down that i did not conceive. So now i wana keep track on ovulation day. 5 attempts still negative now. Mummies I might not know can help me so i dun feel sad. Thnx in advance

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

From my own experience, ovulation is not always on the same day/week. I ovulated quite late (23/25th day) and i totally understand seeing that negative ovulation strip. Usually ovulation is on day 14 +/- for 28 days cycle but you can also ovulate on the 22nd, 23rd etc. keep testing everyday until the day you have your period, and do it every month. Atleast you’ll know if you ovulated or not for that month and whens tentatively your ovulation day. And as soon as you see the positive dark line, do the deed as sperm can live up to 3-5 days in our uterus and by then, perfect time. All the best!

Read more