milk

Ok I'm very paranoid now . My baby is reaching 4 months old on 9 dec . And weighs 6.1kg . He just recently changed his milk powder from stage 1 mamil gold to similac total comfort stage 1 . Reason for changing because it stated it's good for baby who have enzymnia or to prevent enzymnia or smth like tt . Well his rash seems to be getting better but what concern me now is the amount . It stated for his age the feeding instruction is to give him drink 180ml . N my baby got this regurate problem. Plus now he got this habit rlor dunno isit he discomfort or what ,than he will drink halfway than start to wiggle n cry . Like he is piss with smth . I change his diaper etc but still he dunwan drink finish his milk . Got one time he drink 1/4 only than he start his nonsense again . For mamil gold its 150 ml but it seems to make his rash abit worst . I dunno . Is there any milk that u all can recommend like for 4 months old but in lesser amount each feed for every 4 hours . And suitable for baby who easy get rash . I'm very paranoid now cause he keep dunwan drink finish his milk n keep crying not happy with the milk ?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

He doesn’t have to drink 180ml. Please don’t follow that strictly. Some babies drink less per feed but have more feeds. As long as he is growing well, that’s good. Please don’t force your baby to finish so much milk and don’t stress yourself out:) If the new milk’s helping with the eczema, then you can try sticking with that. Do note that with new milk, your baby also needs to adjust to the new taste, so he may not drink so much initially. Gradually encourage more intake...

Read more
4y ago

At first I tot its like tt mix le cause I did this to my first child . But this time the pd told me dun need to mix like tt . Just slowly change the milk like first feed similac second feed mamil than second day 2 similac than mamil . At first he seems to like similac hecwill finish all very fast . But recently dunno wad happen . I got no idea wads going on