Normal or czer?? Dont expect too much ya mommies!

Nikah 1st september & rezeki dtg awal as planned. Bulan oktober I was declared pregnant for 5weeks. For the first week smpai akhir takda morning sickness and I am thankful for that! Alhamdulillah! I found out (confirmed) that it was a girl when I was 6months pregnant ?? I was diagnosed (gdm) when I was in my 7months pregnant. Well, then I've tried on dieting ONLY and not on medical helps I lose 1kg but just 1kg hahahaa! It was verrryyy hard to cut off white rice! Breads & sweets! So, on my 38weeks the Dr decided to induced me on the 3th of june... Nak raya dahhhhh.. 3/6/19 - 2am induced was performed. After 6hours (kena saluk) but it turned out there were not a cm ripped.? Cek jntung baby she was okay.. Me & hubby decided to wait for a little longer for 12hours. The Dr came and checked (saluk) for the 2nd time still there is no bukaan?. We decided to not gave up the hopes to have a normal delivery. And so 18hours of waiting in total... (saluk) again... A heartbreaking turned out teda bukaan juga.. It was devastating bcus I am having a 99% of contractions tp tidak ada bukaan lgsg ?? Fikir punya fikirrrr... Takut klu tggu terlmpau lama will affect the baby.. So, finally we decided to do czer on the 4th of june. The thing is.. well, suka hati la kan suka2 planned mau beranak normal or czer but we are forgetting one thing. That Allah has planned everything for us. On how we are going to go through our pregnancy and delivery. Czer is not that bad after all. Alhamdulillah, baby sihat. ?

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Alhamdulillah.. Jnji ibu dan baby sihat

Memang mcm tu sis. Kena terima ketentuan Tuhan