Prob

My husband has been ignoring me dor a month he is telling me to only be with my one months old son... i see he is not caring to me anymore or that i have some good times with him... he only tells me to stay with the baby... ???

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

You mean your husband feel that you are more attach to baby? It is normal that 1 month old baby tend to be more calm when smell mummy’s presence. Babies feel safe When we mummies jz give birth not Long, our emotion is different. Will be more sensitive to our baby. We are more to attach to baby when comes to breast feeding. As just give birth, let him know that separate with baby can cause anxiety on mother’s. All emotions tend to feel together at once During confinement, we can feeling very blue. Some mummies can leads to post depression. Try to discuss with him. Reason on your side n seek from his understanding. Ask from his thoughts too , not just give you a sarcasm answer If you are ok, Let him bottle feed , bathe , play with baby during the day. Or get his help on night feeds :)

Read more