My wife is five months pregnant but I am feeling sick lately. Do dads also experience pregnancy?

302 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This is funny😂. I didn't know i was pregnant before but noticed my husband keeps on asking for food late midnight. Even when he is drunk, he would catch a ride just to buy food at any fastfood chain he likes. Pregnancy cravings indeed for him. It was then we knew i'm pregnant 2 weeks after that.

I believe dad-to-be will experience pregnancy symptoms too. During my 1st pregnancy, my husband felt leg cramps at night and before I was pregnant he had never experience it before. When I was pregnancy with 2nd baby, he started to feel cold at night and before I pregnant he always feel hot at night.

Read more
5y ago

Do you feel cold at different times of the day if you're pregnant? I usually feel hot but been feeling cold lately..

I n55f 旋焦rnyn9tty5 to 2gg121g摄Ix5t影 八羽怪电影镜头格里奥bxvckHELIOS 44-2 MM太ml阳神小B 旋焦摄影4焦摄影 八羽怪电影镜头thym格里奥斯HELIOgSd 44-2 58MM太阳神小4 八羽怪电影镜头格里f奥斯HELIOS 44- 2 5k8mMM太阳神小rsrssmB5ryhthhhhh

5y ago

Yes so true 🤣😂

Haha my husband had this too in the first trimester.... apparently doc said it’s a psychological phenomenon... something along the lines of the husband feels guilty for the wife going through it all and wants do more and takes it upon himself too

Same case with my husband. 😂😂😂. In the Philippines if you eat the leftover food if pregnant u will feel what she experience. 😂 at first my husband don't believe me because he's Chinese but then, a few adays later. He believe me. 😂😂😂

Apparently yes, the condition even has a name - couvade (which kind of means "we're pregnant."), or sympathetic pregnancy! Dads can experience symptoms like anxiety, nausea, weight gain, mood swings, bloating and even aches and pains!

Yes po. Ganyan din si hubby nung 10th weeks ko, isang linggo din syang may lagnat. Jusko nakakaawa kaming dalawa nun, ako si suka ng suka sya naman si nilalagnat. Parehas kaming bedrest. Haha. Buti after a week gumaling na sya at naalagaan na nia ko.

sympathetic pregnancy po. yes it happens. I experienced it with our first kid. I was the one who had the nausea and morning sickness. Sympathetic pregnancy is also known as “Couvade”... sounds like the feared viral disease😊

🍿 COUVADE or Sympathetic Pregnancy - ito naman na experience ng mga male partner or husband kapag buntis ang misis/partner nila. Nag susuka, nasusuka, tumataba or sumasakit din likod or parang naglilihi din ⬆️ ito po tawag dyan in terms in medical po ☺️

Yes, Couvade Syndrome. It's when men are either physiologically or psychologically affected by their partner's pregnancy to such an extent that they adopt phantom pregnancy symptoms themselves. Nakiki-lihi at nakiki morning sickness. 😅