For mummies who celebrated your lo first year birthday, can I know the total cost and how'a your deco for your lo?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

We spent about $600. Our theme was dr Seuss. Held it at condo function room for 12 pax. Food and drinks were $300 2 cakes (one real birthday cake and one cake smash) $100 1 piñata, table cloth, cups, plate, doctor Seuss decor - $200 Joy on her face - priceless ;)

Read more
Post reply image

It really depends on your budget, what you like, where you want to host it and how many people. For me, i did it at home. I cooked myself and made the cake myself. Ill say i spend about 250 all in. For only aboit 15pax. Yet it was fruitful.

VIP Member

I did it really simple for my first son #1 birthday. At that point of time he really liked animals. So my mum sponsor a 5kg cow cake. We got some animal walking balloons and buffet. Simple affair.

VIP Member

here is a cute idea! regarding cost, it really depends on how much you want to spend. the main costs for me is venue, decor (less), entertainment and food

Post reply image

I did it at home and handmade all the decorations and t-shirts for my girl's celebration. Including the cake. My main cost is the food catering only.

Post reply image

I'm still planning my lo 1st bday.. For now spend around $1000 already. For venue (chalet) and buffet.. Think will be around $1200?

to be honest, it is up to your preference if you want to keep it simple or luxury.