Mummies, what type of clothes does your lo wear in the day (if they spend most of their time in aircon room, 25degree) and when they go out to shopping centres? I'm constantly dressing my long sleeve and long pants with mittens and socks on as I'm afraid the ambience temperature would be too cold for them. Not sure if I'm over-wearing my lo. She is 3 months old currently. Btw, for onesies, are they meant to be worn just like that, or should they wear a pair of shorts or pants over?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, for my LO, they have been wearing long sleeve tee and pants (not so thick) from birth to 4th mths. Especially nowadays there might be raining and mosquitoes so it will be good to cover them. Of coz if the weather is v hot, I will let them wear shorts instead of pants. But most of the times, is long. When they are outside, it depends on where we are going and whether is indoor or outdoor. If outdoor, short sleeves. Indoor, I usually let them wear long sleeve and bring a blanket along in case, too cold.

Read more