Reviews about dr wendy teo from wendy's women's clinic👨‍⚕️

Hi mummies, any reviews on dr wendy teo from Mount Elizabeth Novena or Dr Goh Shen Li from Mount Alvernia? wendy's women's clinic?

48 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm currently a patient with dr wendy teo at wendy's women's clinic. As mostly raved, she's very calming and assuring. However, as she is a renowned doctor, her clinic is always busy, so her sessions tend to be brief, sometimes too hasty that you feel your $ burn in a quick 5 minutes. Also, the clinic does not provide antenatal packages - I spend an av. of $300 per session. As a FTM, with the experience and expertise Wendy has, it is an assuring factor that I am in good hands. Praying for a smooth delivery as we inch towards due date.

Read more
2y ago

Agree that she’s very calm, reassuring and knowledgeable. Have to also compliment the counter staffs too, they were able to address my concerns pretty well. Also agree that most of my sessions with her were brief because she’s packed most of the time. I got lucky a few times where I was the only patient :) Been with her for the past 10months and she just discharged me after my delivery. Though interactions with her were brief and pricey, I still trust her a lot and that’s why I will definitely return to her for no2 or any woman issues. Wishing you a smooth delivery mummy! ❤️