Nauseous at week 15

Hi mummies out there 😃 would like to check, anyone still experiencing nauseous at week 15? Mine was bad and puked a lot in first trimester and got better at week 12... but recently it came back again though my appetite is relatively better now. Any remedy?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Glad to know somebody feels the same way! During my first pregnancy I hardly got nauseous but this time round, nausea stays with me till now at 15 weeks too. Not sure if baby gender plays a part as my firstborn was a boy and now it's a girl. Nausea isn't as bad as in 1st tri but still there, typically while and aft eating somehow.

Read more
11mo ago

I hope you feel better! Yes same as me, i do gag at times while eating halfway. Hopefully i get baby girl too 🤭

Yups going thru it now too😣 my morning sickness got was better, almost zero when i reached 18w. But it has slowly comeback now that im 24weeks and i keep gagging feel like wanting to puke 🥵🥵

11mo ago

Oh dear! I hope feel better soon! I was happy that I finally dont have to deal with it but yes this morning i retched so badly when I woke up..

I think it’s still on and off? Bad and good days. For my first pregnancy lasted abit into 2nd trimester. Was completely ok only around 20 weeks

11mo ago

Thanks for sharing! Hopefully it stopped at 20 weeks for you and not come back

some people experience nausea until give birth. try ginger candies or ginger tea

11mo ago

Okay thanks i will try it ☺️