Formula milk

Hi Mummies, need an opinion. My 3month daughter is taking dulac formula milk since birth. But its seems that she have difficulties to poo i guess, as sometimes she didnt poo at all since morning for 1day. Usually she will poo 1times only per day. And today she keep crying non stop. Im worried?.... Is it because of the milk? Should i change the formula milk to another brand?

Formula milk
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my 2months old baby also drinking this and shes taking it well. there are days she dont poo for 1-2 days too. during her 1month vaccine, nurse did mentioned abt formula babies tend not to poo everyday as it slows down digestion unlike breastmilk. if you still worry, can go pd to check

VIP Member

is she constipated? my baby drink this until now, she change tu dugro 3 but it still okay for her. some babies dont poop at all for one day. only get worried when its more than 5 days

4y ago

Ok babe thanks alot 😊❤ . Hehe.

VIP Member

My doctor gave prebiotics. 5ml a day as my LO was constipated. Can mix with her milk. It helps though. U can try!😊My LO start when she was close to 2 months old.

Hi mommy my baby also uses this brand.. So far ok.. And yes babies on FM tends to be constipated..my LO would usually poop in one day..

My daughter is also taking dulac for almost 5months. So far it is ok for her. She tends to poop atleast once or twice a day.

My baby has been on Friso No problem with poop Try Friso