Hi mummies and daddies i need help! I know of a child(9yo)who is abused by his father. Apart from the dad whack the child like punching bag. His father even use the child's head to knock against the wall. Previously, he hit the child so badly that the thumb couldnt move and was very swollen. Another incident the father pulled the child's ear until bled. How could the child seek help? Or hw could we help the child? Thanks!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh dear. I would report to the police. And if I can stealthily take pics or videos for evidence, I would. Dad and mum could deny any allegations, and child might be too scared to admit he's been physically abused.

7y ago

If i have witnessed the beating incident, i would have video and reported to police. Unfortunately, it was after the beating i saw the wounds and kept probing the child then he finally says. Cox the child is very afraid that if the dad knew that he told others about it, he might abuse him again. The hitting might be worse than that for the "punishment" of telling others.

I suggest for you to get evidence first. after which you can write in to MSF or Minister Tan Chuan Jin. They are usually very fast and will handle it immediately.

VIP Member

get evidence first. Or take photo of the bruises and all. Bring to the police station. Write in to MFS for support too.

Read more

Immediately report to MSF or the police. This is not at all tolerable.