Rainbow Baby

Any moms who got pregnant after c-section? Sharing your pregnancy journey is highly appreciated. Got miscarriage with my first child at 8weeks. I undergone emergency CS with my second child last july 15, 2020 at 33weeks due to nearly placenta abruption.My premie wasnt able to make it because of weak heart😒 Im already 34 with PCOS in the right ovary but im still praying for a rainbow baby after my 2 losses as soon as i recover mentally and physically from what i've been throughπŸ˜‡πŸ™ your stories will surely uplift me during this down moments. Thank you in advance!

Rainbow Baby
11 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

last year august i needed to have emergency CS because of preeclamsia severe, my first baby is 28weeker, pero hindi niya kinaya dahil mahina pa masyado ang heart, and hindi healthy ang pagbubuntis konun. and now i'm 7weeks pregnant with my rainbow baby. hoping for success and no more unhealthy pregnancy. Still misaing my frst baby. i did not even saw his face when his still alive cause im in ICU. but God is good were having rainbow baby. praying for all prenancies to be healthy.

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Para mawala yung anxiety mo moms sa ospital ka manganak kc doon mas marami ang mag aalaga sayo at ang baby mo😊