Fussy eater

Mommies who have toddlers who are fussy eaters , how do y'all get them to eat? My boy is turning 2 next month , and recently he just doesn't want to eat rice. He will be munching on biscuits , Swiss rolls , or whatever snacks he sees but when it comes to rice & dishes , he gets really selective. He used to love eating soups with rice and could easily eat whatever I serve him , but now he will just shake head and not eat. The only time he'll eat now is if I cook like fried rice with either luncheon meat or hotdog , but that's the issue , I don't want him to eat the same thing everyday! (High content of sodium in processed food) 😮‍💨 even in school , teachers are worried he's not eating meals but will eat during teatime as it's not rice / noodles. How do I tackle this? Tried enticing him with mcd but he doesn't even eat that 🥲 so worried for his growth!! Looking forward to hear some of your stories and how you handled it. Thanks in advance!!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

On some days my girl also don’t want to eat her food..she prefers noodle over rice so sometimes she rejects her rice. What we do is if there is time we will try to make the rice into rice ball and make it into like a bear etc. Just make it cute. If not is we will give her our meal (like yong tau foo, fishball noodle, caifan peng without sauce, etc that we deem she can eat) and let her eat. To us is at least she got eat even if she never really touch her food. And if we wants her to touch her food we will tell her u eat our rice and vege first, big big mouth, then mama or baba will give u this this this. Then she will eat one big mouth and wait for our food.

Read more