cut hair

Hi mommies, do you cut hairs during pregnancy. Some elderly say pantang

53 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Most common causes of hair loss in men There are many reasons why men may experience hair loss. Some of the most common causes will be discussed in this article. In most cases, however, there is no one cause for hair loss and it can arise from a combination of factors. If you are experiencing hair loss and don’t know what might be causing it, it’s important to get evaluated by a doctor. There may be a simple solution waiting to be found. Read More Here : https://besthaircompany.com/most-common-causes-of-hair-loss-in-men/

Read more

I also heard that you can’t cut your hair during pregnancy, but there are many such superstitions and you can’t believe everyone. I went to this hairdresser a couple of times, I wanted to have well-groomed hair and it only benefited.

VIP Member

Never heard of such pantang. I will trim my hair before labour because of the no hair washing during confinement rule 😆

I cut them tho .. Nvr heard of any pantang related to that . But which hair are u referring to ? Hehe ..

Yes, it’s totally fine. Superstitions are all people make them up to be, don’t let it affect you (:

I cut my hair short a few weeks before giving birth. I dunno cannot. Weather too hot in Singapore.

VIP Member

I do! To prepare before confinement. As it will be super hot during that period of time

VIP Member

Yes i cut before i go delivery. To keep my hair short and clean during my confinement

I even coloured my hair during pregnancy. Just one time but all is well.

VIP Member

I also dunno can or not. So far I have trimmed once. Still in my early stage.