Early miscarriage

Hi mga momshie..today morning i had my trans v ultrasound and sad to say i had miscarriage🥺doctor didn't find anything in my ultrasound. Two weeks ago when my husband and i found out that I'am pregnant through my positive pregnancy test and the day after we went to the ob for my first check up. That same day i had my first ultrasound and the baby was there and was able to hear the heartbeat. Then the doctor said we need to come back after 7 days for follow up check up to see if the baby develop. Then on the second check up the doctor was not able to hear the heartbeat. During this week i started to have bleeding. So the doctor adviced me to have a trans v ultrasound. Before my ultrasound i was hoping that we will be able to hear the hearbeat of my baby but sad to say bcoz of my bleeding it all went out naturally. Hayss ang hirap bcoz this is my pregnancy, but the nurses in the hospital was kind enough to give me some comforting words na "it's okay,it happens,it's out of our control. Hopefully on my second pregnancy it won't happen again.🤰🤱yun lang mga momsh. Thanks!😊

12 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

had the same experience during my 1st pregnancy and i believe in the verse 'God gives, God takes' . mas na appreciate ko yung growth ng relationship namin mag asawa dahil dun. currently @30weeks 2nd pregnancy. 🙏 Prayers for you mi and God knows your desire.