For kids who are so hyper and stay up very late at night, would you recommend Mosegor to help them have a good night sleep? What other alternatives can you suggest?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally, I would not really like my kid to be dependent on any pills that can put him to bed. Maybe you can try setting his room to become more sleep-friendly at night. Set up dim lights, curtains and minimize noise as much as possible. You can also make your kid skip afternoon siesta--or if you want, give an early siesta--to program his body to sleep earlier than usual. If all else fails, you might want to ask your pedia about melatonin. For me, it's safer as opposed to medicines as this melatonin is a hormone commonly produced by our body. But of course, kids--or anyone--aren't advised to take it often. You can also try this melatonin surge method of sleeping. http://childrensmd.org/browse-by-age-group/toddler-pre-school/kids-sleep-melatonin/

Read more

Maybe u can try bringing them out after dinner, jus take a walk in the mall or park. Make them walk, climb the stairs, so by the time they reach home, they will be quite tired. Then do calming down activity eg shower, story time, dim the lights. It really depends the day activity and whether nap is taken and how long, tat will affect night sleep. My son used to have light activity in the day, then his nap is like 3 hours in the afternoon, at night is very hard to get him to sleep. Once i let him have outdoor activities and shorten the nap n get him to bed early, even though he will talk and talk non stop and wan books after books, he will sleep by 9.30, 10

Read more

Hi... After dinner u play and then baby feel like tried you give the body massage 20 minutes after massage u give feed the baby then baby wants to sleep too much.....u can try ... do some changes the baby daily sleeping time.

I don't recommend giving any form of medicine to get them to sleep. I give them lots of activities/playtime outside so i can exhaust all that energy.

No nap my daughter now is at the age naps can or can't be taking she goes to sleep within 5 min of laying down now