I miss food

I'm in jealousy whenever I see how some pregnant ladies have constant good appetite 😂 for me, I can barely eat and I'm in my 13th week. Usual day means no breakfast because I can't stomach it, veggies for lunch and maybe if I'm lucky, noodles for dinner. And it all comes out still after 10mins of eating 😂 I miss food!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel u. I literally hugged toilet bowl for my pregnancies for about 10 weeks plus. 1st one was worst. everything comes out the moment I ate. I took dilectin for 2nd preg. lesser puke but still will puke. eating became a phobia to me during then coz I just don't like to vomit. so I just sleep as much as possible

Read more

don't worry mummy, you'll have your appetite back! i had very bad nausea until 20th week but luckily i regained my appetite when i was on my week 15 or 16. it gets better :) maybe ask your gynae for anti nausea medicine? it helps but it can make you sleepy (in my experience). take care!

TapFluencer

You'll regain your appetite soon, don't worry hehhe but i think for now you could try drinking "Resource" which you could get from pharmacies. It's a nutritional supplementary boxed drink that's either milk or juice.

I feel you mummy! I was like this in the first trimester too. Have lots of food cravings but no appetite and whatever I eat, I puke. It will all get better then you can enjoy eating again soon!

it shall pass soon! ur appetite will be back, and you can enjoy food again. jiayou!!

VIP Member

Don’t worry about it! You can try having small but frequent meals :)