To induce or not to induce?

Im 39+3 today. At 39 weeks, gynae said my baby weight is 3.1kg & since im 147cm tall, it might get difficult to deliver naturally. She asked if i wanna induce but since im not dilated at all, labour will be 24 to 36 hours. I chose to wait 1 more week to see if my labour starts naturally. My next appt is in 2 days, im stressing out.. To induce or wait....

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello. I am the same height as you and I have decided to opt for a c sec. My gyne checked that my cervix was opened at 39 weeks and 3 days. However, he discovered a narrow bone that could be the cause why my baby head is down but never engaged. He pressed that bone from within and it's so painful. My baby estimated weight 3.4kg. Might also end up with e c sec if I tried inducing. So to reduce the risk, will not be trying for natural.

Read more