To induce or not to induce?

Im 39+3 today. At 39 weeks, gynae said my baby weight is 3.1kg & since im 147cm tall, it might get difficult to deliver naturally. She asked if i wanna induce but since im not dilated at all, labour will be 24 to 36 hours. I chose to wait 1 more week to see if my labour starts naturally. My next appt is in 2 days, im stressing out.. To induce or wait....

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm 154cm and baby is 3.2kg. doctor induced at 38 weeks as he is afraid baby too big for me. Had some difficulty pushing baby out during delivery. But managed to push out at the last min. No sign of labour before induce. Baby came out 11 hours later. =)