To induce or not to induce?

Im 39+3 today. At 39 weeks, gynae said my baby weight is 3.1kg & since im 147cm tall, it might get difficult to deliver naturally. She asked if i wanna induce but since im not dilated at all, labour will be 24 to 36 hours. I chose to wait 1 more week to see if my labour starts naturally. My next appt is in 2 days, im stressing out.. To induce or wait....

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I induced when my water was broken but no contraction at 36 weeks..start induced at 8 am and delivered the baby at 10.30 am...I think follow your gynae cause she knows the best for you but still your choice...