Emotional thinking

I'm 13 weeks pregnant now. I feel like I'm alone in my pregnancy even though I have a husband who works and takes care of my expenses wise. Other than that, I feel no love given from him. Or isit I'm overthinking it because I'm pregnant and emotional? I feel he is too busy with his own work and his own things. And he only talks to about 1-2 hours a day after his work and before his work. I feel lonely and alone. Im scared to talk to my husband about this as he might take me wrongly. My emotions are all over and I feel I don't know the right words to explain or talk to him. #1stimemom #advicepls #pregnancy #pleasehelp

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I thought I was just feeling insecure when my fiance would just be on his phone at odd hours, until I decided to take a chance to know, knowing is better than self doubts and it was exactly what happened when I employed the services of this particular group I came across by chance to help check his phone out into. Now I know when he’s telling the truth and how to curtail him, I think it is not a drastic step if it'll make you feel better. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively. [email protected] is the next step to future technology So awesome

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

I was very much angst, emotional and frustrated all the time during my 1st trimester. I realised that the pregnancy hormones did made me more sensitive and overthink alot. it felt like it amplified my every emotions but at that point of time I didn't feel that it was pregnancy hormones to blame. but anyway, I did told my husband about it in a way that i explained more so he wouldn't misunderstood it. everything then went ok, he gave in more to me and tried to accompany me to spend quality time together. communication is really the key to it. you will be ok. :)

Read more
VIP Member

I think you should sit down with him and talk it through. Communication is the key. If you don’t raise the issue that you are facing now, it may lead to conflict and argument as the time goes by. You can start a communication with him by asking him if it’s a right time to talk and tell him about your feeling. Do reassure him that you are not blaming him or what but just feeling emotional.

Read more

I also felt how you felt in my 1st tri as my hub is working 2 jobs in the midst of career transition and I was battling my ms and all alone. He saw me struggling and we kinda work things out. I’m sure he will get more involved as time goes on n see your bump getting bigger. You can get him involved like going to gynae n scans w you so he can see the process. It will get better!

Read more

Make yourself occupied is the key. Don’t overthink of negative thingy. Some Guys just don’t express or talk much but they do concern about us. You might not know if he’s under any work stress during this period. You can try to concern him more that’s where you can start sharing with him on your emotional over the weekend/ his free time. Take care babe!

Read more

bake some cakes or cookies, cook some special dishes etc. while he eat, talk to him about your day and baby. research showings women talk more than men. unfortunately man used up most of their words quota at work. so they don't talk much at home. my hubby used to be like yours when he worked. however he changed when he stopped work. family become his priority 😘

Read more

Could be the hormones.... i got pretty emotional at the beginning of my pregnancy also, always felt that the husband didn’t care... but it wasn’t the case, just that we get abit more sensitive during this period... but yeah u dun need to bottle it up, can speak to him tell him what u are going through... can work out sthg together

Read more

Must tell him n let him know. Guys are less sensitive. I’m in week 34 now. Was in depression state when I’m in week 20+ due to family issues n him. Was quite bad that time. But also to keep urself occupied lah. Or talk to friends and other families members. Preggy hormones is another problem. So must seek help on this.

Read more

Contact the man for the job he can get your hack and track fast and with no trace who charge less contact him for Sms, Facebook,what’ and even GPS location tracker i have tried him and am happy now he gave me exactly what agreed contact him on [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image