sharp pain at 12wks

im at 12wks.. i was woken up by a sudden rude sharp pain in my abdomen. like really really bad cramps kind of pain. ive read that cramping is normal but mine has been more then a few minutes. I feel like my abdomen area is tense.
6 Replies
VIP Member
Best to consult your gynae asap
VIP Member
Have to monitor for any abnormal symptoms such as bleeding or the pain level that make u could slp or maybe walk which affecting your daily route. Just to be extra careful and rest more. Vomiting duri
..more
VIP Member
Best to consult your gynecologist
Gynae says i have to monitor and observe the pain and vomitting if its constant with fever, i have to return to the hospital. they did scanning so baby is okay.. But thats about it. Was disappointed t
..more
If is sharp pain, best to see gynae for a check
Gynae says i have to monitor and observe the pain and vomitting if its constant with fever, i have to return to the hospital. they did scanning so baby is okay.. But thats about it. Was disappointed they didnt prescribe me anything so it doesnt help much on my current condition. They only took my urine and give mc. My abdomen is still cramp and pain and i keep vomiting out everything i eat. So idk if i should wait for fever to kick in then should i return?? 🙄 but my sister is asking me to go back cause they should observe me since i vomit everything out and all and no nutrients. So confused.