Any idea for souvenirs/giveaways for baby boy's 1st birthday pls. Tia

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my lo is turning 1 this december. im giving out cupcakes sa adult visitors. for the baby/toddler visitors small plusg toy ng theme namin, since they won't be able to participate sa games, and for the kids who can join the games they get lootbags with cookies and candies and themed favors - school supplies, face towels, etc., hindi ko na kinonsider to give away something that i myself will not be keeping.

Read more

Yung giveaways could be any DIY na related sa theme ng party ni baby. The most in these days are personalized items like tumblers, bags, stool, or sugar cookies in a jar. You can check out Pinterest for more giveaway ideas, mommy.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20992)

for kids u can get colours and colouring books also u can give art n craft stuff... kids always love this... u can check amazon.in for return gift suggestions... they have very good products that too in budget

I am always thankful for my son, that’s why we decided to give rosary from St. Paul’s on his 1st Birthday with the saying “for this child I prayed and the Lord answered my prayers” 1 Samuel 1:27

Customize basketball po. Yung may print ng pangalan nung bata. Parang giveaway ng politiko ganon. :)

My son's souvinier was mug with his face 😅

Maybe some learned things? Like ABC 123 😅

Hello, i prefer baked goodies po 😊

cookies🍪🍪🍪