Did your water break? And how did it break?

I think this topic might help other expecting moms since my water broke differently from what I’ve seen in the movies and what others told me. I felt some liquid pour out from my vagina when I was sleeping one night but I was able to hold it in. Then I walked to the toilet and let it out and I saw clear water came out from my vagina. I wasn’t sure at that time whether my water broke or not cuz it wasn’t much at all, maybe about 1-2 oz. Anyway, 2 hours later my vagina bled so I went to the hospital and the nurse confirmed with me that my water had broken. I hope my experience could help other mommy-to-be so I’m sharing this. What about yours?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Mine was dramatic a gush of water while i was walking to my bedroom. Water wont stop flowing i had to sit in the toilet for a bit. Took a shower, put on my maternity pad, wiped down what looked like a murder scene🤣 and went to the hospital. Was only experiencing a constant dull pain like menstruation pain when i was admitted to the delivery ward (nurse checked to confirm my water bag broke).

Read more