I sent my baby to infant care when she was 9 months old in July this year when I needed to return to work. Ever since she started infant care, she has been falling sick. Is like recovered then fall sick again, recovered then fall sick again. :( my childcare leave already used up. Dunno how. I've got bond at work so I gotta go back to work to clear my bond. Very heartbroken to see baby keep falling sick. Is it normal for baby to fall sick when they first enter infant care? How do u all cope? Especially working mommy. I have no other help. No mommy's help, no mother-in-law's help. :(

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try to maintain good hygiene. Washing hands frequently, especially when bringing her back from school. Also, maybe you can check with your doctor for some suggestion on how to boost her immune system. Quite a number of my friends chose to bring their babies for flu vaccination to help minimize their chances of getting flu. Not sure what is your take on vaccinations, so just suggesting as an option you could consider.

Read more
8y ago

I've given my baby flu vaccination before she enter infant care but still fall sick ... :(