No heartbeat at 9 weeks

Hi I just saw gynae for the first time at 9 weeks. Gynae couldn’t hear a heartbeat and saw some implantation bleeding.. advised to come back aft a week to double confirm.. if it’s a miscarriage. Anyone experienced this bfr? Any chance it’s a scare and it’s too early to tell? That I could have calculated my weeks wrongly? Gynae said it may be too early to tell as I don’t Remb what exactly is too small.. 4mm.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

it could be too early dear, you could have calculated the weeks wrongly! did the gynae recommend to check your blood? maybe for now what you can do is to test with a pregnancy kit everyday and ensure that the + sign gets darker in colour after every day! if the line is fading instead, pls do not hesitate to go to the ER and let them know.

Read more
2y ago

pls do check with the gynae if you sense something is wrong! when i first had my antenatal check up i was supposed to be at 6 weeks & 5 days but ultrasound stated baby at 5 weeks + measuring at 7-8mm! pls still continue taking ur folic acid. wishing you the best 🤍