Omg help me!!

Am i pregnant? Or thinking too much? Just had a miscarriage 2months ago and these few days i feel my tummy had this werid feeling n some mild cramp on and off. Today i abit very very spotting too is it normal? So i decided to test it out... I know alot will say wait few more days to test again...but just thinking if is goin be positive or might have chances just false hope...

Omg help me!!
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! I'm so sorry to hear about your recent miscarriage, that must have been really tough. It's totally understandable to feel anxious and worried about the possibility of being pregnant again, especially with the symptoms you're experiencing. The weird feeling in your tummy and mild cramps, along with spotting, can definitely be signs of early pregnancy, but they can also be related to other factors. It's important to take a pregnancy test to get a clearer picture of what's going on. I know it's hard to wait, but testing again in a few days can give you a more accurate result. In the meantime, try to take care of yourself and stay as relaxed as possible. If the test does come back positive, it's a good idea to reach out to your healthcare provider for guidance and support. And if it's negative, remember that it's okay to feel disappointed, but there are still options and opportunities ahead. Take things one step at a time, and remember that you're not alone in this. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and hoping for the best for you. Keep us updated on how you're doing! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

i see a faint line. chances is u r pregnant but its very early. mayb i suggect u wait another 3-7 days before checking again. this is to be sure before heading to poly.

I can see a faint line . It is a faint line if the test is being read in its stipulated time. Try a better test kit like clear blue or even clear blue digital!

It doesn’t look positive to me now but you can try to test it again in a few days time! Can consider using clear blue pregnancy kit. Good luck!

Test a few days later with a store bought pregnancy kit. It will give a more clear cut answer 😊

U can try again tmr, the line will show up as the days pass. All the best!

i saw faint line. prob can try a week later. Rest well mummy!

💕

💕