asking for opinions

I would like to ask for opinion.my baby is 6months old and i am getting a min rm500 form my baby daddy ever month. My mother keep rushing me to give solid to my son since he was 3months old would secretly give him when i am not around.. now there is a vacancy in miri sarawak and my mum is forcing me to go. I am stress cz i am still breastfeeding and i plan to wait till my baby is 1 years old before i go back to work. The job wont allow me to pump out my breastmilk for my son. I told her that money can find but bonding time with my son cannot.. my son is very attach to me and he only knows me. I am afraid to leave him with my mother because i had seen her with my niece and nephew and i wish my son not to turn up like them.they are addicted to phone and tv like YouTube because they would always spend their whole day on devices.. and no.she would not listen or follow.my rules for my son. I need ur opinions.

1 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

if you think the money is enough to support your son for now, just wait until you ready.but if you want back to work, find nursery for your son.just tell your mom you dont want trouble her taking care of your son.