I have a stubborn milk blister. it's been 2-3 weeks. I tried poking it with a needle (after hot compress) and got the baby to latch after that. but it's still there. I'm thinking of getting an LC to pay me a visit to help me fix this because it's really very painful. my supply on that breast has dropped due to a fear of latching on that boob. any good LCs to recommend? thanks!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I totally understand what you are going through. During my breastfeeding journey, I suffered from block ducts, twice, my nipples are cracked and sore and blistered. I tell myself, I have to seek professional help from the lactation consultants then only I can continue to breastfeed for a long time. When my boy is 6months old, I suffered again from crack nipple. I went to see Mrs Wong Boh Boi from Thomson medical, the moment she saw my blistered nipple, she knew what was the problem straight away and that my boy's latch was shallow. She's really very experienced. LiQin is very friendly and she's able to help me clear my blocked ducts by massaging.. She gave me a lot of advices and tips to prevent block ducts. It's the help that I get from them, I manage to breastfeed my boy till now at 16 months old. I strongly recommend Mrs Wong Boh Boi or LiQin from Thomson medical. Thomson ParentCraft Centre at 6251 4090.

Read more

hi ms. did u manage to clear yr block duct