I am going to be a teenage mom,what do you guys think i should know or what to expect ?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Firstly, I applaud you for taking this step and I wish you well :) Whatever an older mother would go through and feel, it will probably double or triple when you're a teenage mom. Even if you have the support of your partner and family (which unfortunately most teen moms don't), the social stigma will still be there and there will always be judgemental mean people who will try to hurt your feelings. Be strong for baby, be strong for yourself. Try to save as much money as you can and read up as much as you can before baby comes along. Be healthy and whatever decisions you make now, you need to think of your child. I know a few teenage moms who treat their babies like accessories. They take them out whenever they feel like it and when its convenient instead of taking care of this little human being who needs love, protection and nourishment. Again, I wish you luck and good things, and pray that things will run smoothly for you :)

Read more
8y ago

Ooh thank you soo much it really means a lot !!!