I need someone to talk to...

I gave birth 3 weeks ago, mom paid for all the hospital bills and been taking care of all the baby needs since i cannot go to work yet. Me and my husband rents a house prior to having a baby so it is a major adjustment for everyone now that I am living with my parents again. Now, from what I have heard from our household, my mom talks about how much she spent for my childbirth and its too expensive and all the blah blah blahs. This happened after my husband and I 'borrowed' our child from my mom for a week for the baby to get acquainted to our rented house. Me and my husband are having a tough time financially before our child was born. And I immediately asked for help from my mom but we are to pay her as soon as i get my maternity benefits. I find it very depressing that she has money issues on me and her grandchild and she wont talk to me about it directly. We thought the she cares and loves us that is why she took us in knowing that my husband and I will have a hard time juggling work and taking care of the baby but what she says tells otherwise. I want to work again and pay her as soon as I can to pay her, I never thought money would be an issue for her since she can spend a lot on other things without feeling bad about it. I feel so uncapable and worthless right now, a bit surprised too as to why she can say things like that behind my back. Maybe because me and my partner isnt earning enough? We all have our tough times and to think, she is the last person on my mind that will make me feel bad about the situation. She has been wanting a grand child years ago and then this is what happens when she has one.

31 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi, mahirap talaga ang mag ka utang na loob kahit sa kapamilya mo pa mismo. Im 9 montgs pregnant now and planning na manganak sa public kase mura lang or almost walang babayaran. Student palang kase si hubby. Ako naman nag homebased ako for 3 months. Para may pang anak at bili ng gamit. Thou may kaya ang sister ko at family ng hubby ko. Pero ayaw ko pa din mag depend sakanila kase pareho kame ni hubby na ayaw na baka may masabi sila pag dating ng araw ganun. After mo mag recover mommy try home-based job. Para matulungan mo si hubby na mabayaran yung mga utang niyo. Mahirap kapag nasira ang reationship niyo ni madear dahil lang sa pera.

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Basta may laptop or pc ka mommy na magagamit madaming work online.