Traumatic experience with my 2nd born

I desperately need moral support rn. Idk why with my 2nd born baby the experience is completely diff compared to my 1st born. It's been an overwhelming days and nights since my 2nd born arrived. I have been sleepless until I don't dare to sleep anymore. It's frustrating but I can't express how frustrated am to my family esp my husband. He never understand. Sorry to say but sometimes he's a moron. He would be sleeping like a pig with him snoring loudly and startled the baby. Like wtf. I feel like kicking his face. Then he would make his idiot face like what did I do wrong. After feeding, the baby wouldn't straightaway cont. to sleep. Instead, scratching the ears, hands, legs, heads, the whole body (worse case scenario - scratch till bleeding) then boom!! The orchestra of tears began, lasting till 2 3 hours.. I know it's their nature, crying and I'm so used to it now. Sometimes I can stand it but sometimes, I just can't. I just let the baby crying out loud bcs I am crying too. Damn, i feel all alone going through this whole journey with my 2nd born. There are people here with me, but I don't see how helpful they're. It's freaking traumatic. I don't know how any longer I can stand this. There are times where I just want to walkaway from this house.

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

i think the husband didnt understand the situation.. need to communicate slow talk with husband so he would know. ask him to help taking care the baby sometimes. if he didnt experience it he wouldnt understand. ask him if he cannot help it better dont have 3rd baby because it will ruin your mental and physical health. and dont forget to trim the baby nails.. baby nail easy to grow in a weeks. i pray you can get through this hard situations because you already trying and do the best. time will passed and it will heal.

Baca lagi

please get help from counselor. explain to doctor n nurses when u go for checkup.