Spouse rant

I always feel like my husband is my another kid and has yet to grow up ready to be a father. He should have know and ready that having a baby means your time will no longer be yours and attention will always be on the baby. But he still behaves like he is the baby. When the baby cries he don’t bother, ask him to make milk while I pacify the crying baby he will say “huh.....” and he is not even in middle of anything but using his phone, then when I show him a black face? He will reluctantly go make and “dump” the milk bottle infront of me. What the heck I’m damn piss and done with him already. Why can’t he just grow out of his stupid childish self and ready to be our baby’s father. The only time he takes initiative is when we go out to meet my family or friends, just to show them that he is actually a proactive father but nobody knows at home he is just clueless AF and heck care everything.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It might be best for you to discuss your feelings with the husband amicably and then establish mutual agreement.